Hemp Plant Butter
This product is currently sold out.
These sell out every week at the Otago Farmers Market so please feel free to contact me for preorders to pick up at the Saturday Market.
Dunedin only sorry folks until cold transport is available - as these are made to order please allow 3 days for pickup/delivery. Butters will be permanently stocked in shop opening mis 2018 xx
- Rich and creamy vegan butter with a slight acidity reminiscent of european cultured butters. Made with coconut oil and organic New Zealand hemp seed oil this nourishing super butter is perfect added to veggies to help digest fat soluble vitamins and spread on toast and banana bread to boost your daily intake of omega 3s and anti-inflammatory medium chain fatty acids.
- Plant Butter is made from the highest quality ingredients. No hydrogenated fats, no trans fats, palm oil free, soy free, dairy free, sugar free, gluten free. Contains nuts (cashew and almond). Tastes like butter, melts like butter and spreads straight from the fridge
- No artificial anything
- This is a fresh product with no preservatives and will last up to 4 weeks when kept in the fridge. Plant Butter freezes well if you would like to extend shelf life (up to 6 months), just break off a little from the freezer and melts perfectly on toast.
- Orders pick up from Otago Farmers Market Saturdays - deliveries possible with arrangement. As this is a refrigerated product out of Dunedin deliveries not possible at this stage.
- Contact me regarding pick-up/delivery options, combining products and making sure you receive this at its freshest
- 100% plants + 100% kind + 100% yum